This audio file was created from a revision of the 'Ndidi Obioha' article and does not reflect subsequent edits to the article.
From Pagepedia, the global data system of information0 Excellent 0 Good 0 Average 0 Poor
Quote: ❝ Explore Pagepedia Biography & Videography Challenge.❞
Ndidi Obioha is the Chief Executive Officer, Enthyst Limited, an event management and consulting outfit, Enthyst bridals, Enthyst Fashion Klinik, and host of the new event reality TV show, The Event Pros that airs on Africa Magic Urban. She is an indigene of Imo State, born in Germany, and has a Bachelor of Science Degree in International Relations from the University of Ife. She had her stint of professionalism in Marketing, Advertising, Telecommunications and Banking.
Enthyst Events commenced operation in 2007. It is an events management company that conceptualizes, organizes, defines, packages, plans, manages, and co-ordinates events with superb excellence. Her attention to details, creative abilities, conceptualization skills and professionalism has accorded them the Event Management Company of the year six times and rank as one of the first five event management company to be reckoned with in Nigeria. Being a reputable company in the events management industry, Enthyst Limited is the foremost event planning company whose services have been hired over the years for various major events within and outside Nigeria, and across different industries, ranging from social, political to corporate events.
Ndidi Obioha is also a renowned fashion icon and stylist, who has been awarded the ‘Most Stylish Woman of the Year’ four times. Enthyst Fashion Klinik, a center that caters for all style needs was born out of her love for fashion and being fashionable. Her event reality TV show “The Event Pros” is aimed at showcasing the behind-the-scene footages of events, what it entails to have a successful event, and to also create awareness for those who aspire to venture into event management.
She is a member of the International Caterers Association and Event Solution, the American Rental Association (ARA), and the Association of Professional Party Organizers and Event Managers of Nigeria (APPOEMN).
Happily marriedUpdated on 2016 Thu Nov, 04:03:06 pm
CEO, Enthyst Events LimitedUpdated on 2016 Thu Nov, 04:06:44 pm
Non-partisanUpdated on 2016 Thu Nov, 04:07:17 pm
• AWLO 2016 African Woman of Worth Award
• Event Consultant of the Year 2015 by Nigeria Media Awards
• Most Stylish Diva 2015: 40’s Category by City People Magazine
• Most Stylish Young Diva 2014 awarded by Glam and Essence Magazine.
• Most Stylish Celebrity Woman of the Year 2014: 40’s Category by Encomium Magazine
• Most Stylish Female Celebrity 2013 by City People Magazine
• The most outstanding event planner / Entrepreneur of the year 2011 awarded by the Nigerian Entrepreneurs Magazine
• Woman of Excellence Award 2010, Corporate Amazons Magazine
• “Event Planner of the Year 2010” awarded by Corporate Amazons Magazine.
• Most Accomplished Event Planner of the Year 2010 by City People Magazine.
• ‘Event Planner of the Year’ (2009) from Fashion and Life Magazine.
• Event Planner of the Year 2009 from Wedding Planner Magazine.